Visit the doctor immediately to evaluate asymmetric gynecomastia
When nipples grow unevenly width wise in men, the chest area becomes wider and larger. The asymmetric gynecomastia is very common in men. When the male breast grows unevenly from the projection angle, it will get asymmetric. You need to get in touch with the surgeon immediately to evaluate the asymmetric gynecomastia Mumbai. Excess fatty tissue in asymmetric gynecomastia Mumbai can be removed through laser liposuction.
Your plastic surgeon will evaluate your body to determine the type of Gynecomastia you are suffering from. Thereafter, your surgeon will discuss the procedure of the surgery with you. The breast tissues are categorized into two kinds – Glandular tissues, a dense and firm tissue and Fatty tissues, which are soft. The Asymmetrical Gynecomastia surgery takes 3 to 5 hours to complete. The patients are asked to stay in the hospital following their procedure. Drainage tubes will be placed to keep the incision clean and to prevent fluid from accumulating. Patients will be advised not to take shower until the drainage tubes are removed, which will take roughly one to two weeks after the surgery.
Physical examination for Asymmetric Gynecomastia Mumbai is done in following:
• Thorough examination of the breasts, with attention to size and consistency
• Assessment if there is any nipple discharge or axillary lymphadenopathy
• Testing will be done to differ true gynecomastia and pseudogynecomastia
• Assessing of glandular tissue
• Examination of the testicles, with attention to size and consistency, as well as nodules or asymmetry
• Observing if there is any signs of feminism
• Checking for any stigmata of chronic liver disease, thyroid disease, or renal disease
• Hematoma, lipoma, male sexual dysfunction, and neurofibroma can be included in the differential diagnosis.
The test that will help to determine asymmetric gynecomastia Mumbai are:
• Serum chemistry panel
• Free or total testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH), estradiol, and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate levels
• Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) and free thyroxine levels
All these following will help in treatment of asymmetric gynecomastia Mumbai