Get chiselled chest with bilateral gynecomastia procedure
There are several reasons that causes Bilateral Gynecomastia Mumbai. Some of the causes are mentioned here:
• Aging: With age the hormones in the body changes. Hormone changes that occur with normal aging can cause gynecomastia, especially in men who are overweight.
• Tumors: Some tumors, such as those involving the testes, adrenal glands or pituitary gland, can produce hormones that alter the male-female hormone balance. The medicines taken in the tumours can also have some side effect. The body equation changes as we age.
• Hyperthyroidism. In the condition the body produces thyroid that can lead to bilateral gynecomastia Mumbai. In this condition, the thyroid gland produces too much of the hormone thyroxine that is the reason for bilateral gynecomastia.
• Kidney failure. About half the people being treated with regular hemodialysissometimes are affected by gynecomastia. The hormone level changes during the treatment.
• Malnutrition and starvation. Sometimes the body is deprived of nutrition when you do not take proper food. When your body is deprived of adequate nutrition, testosterone levels drop, but estrogen levels remain constant, causing a hormonal imbalance.
• Hypogonadism. Any of the conditions that interfere with normal testosterone production, such as Klinefelter’s syndrome or pituitary insufficiency, can be associated with gynecomastia.
• Liver failure and cirrhosis. Hormonal fluctuations related to liver problems as well as medications taken for cirrhosis are associated with gynecomastia.
• Hormonal Imbalance.Hormonal imbalances might occur due to natural aging process, chemotherapy treatments for cancer, liver problems, anabolic steroid hormone usage, estrogen hormone exposure, dialysis, using marijuana, medical hormone treatments, radiation to the testicles and testosterone deficiency. Any of these can lead to gynecomastia. This disorder cannot be cured by itself. The bilateral Gynecomastia Mumbai is the solution.
After the bilateral gynecomastia Mumbai surgery is done, extra care and proper medication should be taken. The patient should also religiously follow doctor’s advice. This will help in faster recovery and a better life without the discomfort. You will be freed of this embarrassment forever if you undergo this surgery and can lead a normal life.